Time to Move Jobs...
Sales & Marketing Executive
We are seeking an Account Executive to join our Sales & Marketing team at our offices in the heart of Dublin.
At Surfholidays we are striving to become the number one platform for accommodations & surf schools in surf towns to offer their availability to the growing population of surfers and those learning the sport. The ideal candidate will play a key role in establishing these business as users of our suite of booking tools.
- ⚬ Working with Accommodation and Surf Schools (‘Providers’) throughout the world's surf destinations to establish them as partners on our newly launched website and users of our technology products.
- ⚬ Developing & Implementing Marketing plans targeting these Providers
- ⚬ Identify, Qualify and Convert these Providers
- ⚬ Manage the full sales cycle, ensuring that our Providers receive the highest level of customer service
- ⚬ Provide timely and accurate forecasts and actively managing the pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts
- ⚬ Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- ⚬ Work with our Product team to create the best customer experience
- ⚬ Contribute content to our website and blog
- ⚬ Engage in team development
- ⚬ Minimum of 1+ years post-grad work experience
- ⚬ Have excellent verbal and written skills
- ⚬ Be computer literate and fast learner
- ⚬ Be highly organised and autonomous
- ⚬ Be comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organisation
- ⚬ Know what it means to be a team player
- ⚬ Have a passion for working in a start up environment
- ⚬ Be self motivated and passionate about learning
- ⚬ Broad knowledge of the surf world and surf locations
- Location: Dublin 4
- Payment: Competitive Salary & Flexible
- Terms: Permanent
Surfholidays.com is a market leader in providing online reservations to the surf travel market. We provide online confirmed bookings for accommodation and surf schools throughout Europe as well as added extras such as car hire, airport transfers & guides.
Our sales & marketing function is doubling in size and we are looking for talented individuals to join a team that is dedicated to product excellence, is highly motivated and is interested in embarking on a dynamic career path in one of the world's most exciting industries.
If this sounds like you please submit a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline date: March 4th