Top 5 Peniche Surf Videos
Just a short 1 hour drive from Lisbon airport our Peniche surf camps are the perfect escape for surfers of all abilities looking for warm water, fantastic waves, great weather and fun times.
When staying at one of our Peniche surf camps you will spend your days finding and surfing the area’s best waves, relaxing on the beach, enjoying the beautiful Peniche scenery and eating up all the delicious local delicacies such as Pastel de Nata, a Portuguese custard tart that goes down all too easily with a good coffee!
It’s an idyllic surf holiday option for groups, couples or solo travellers looking to head to great beginner beaches such as Cantinho da Baia or intermediate surfers looking to progress to the next level by heading to waves such as Supertubes.
Here at Surf Holidays we thought we’d show you what to expect before joining us at our Peniche surf camps by showing you five our favourite Peniche surf videos, so watch below and we will see you in the line-up soon!
1. This video shows why the pros loved coming to Peniche so much, Supertubes puts on a show in this clip, filmed over various sessions, the clip shows why the name fits so well at this spot!
2. We take a look back to 2014 when Kelly Slater was in town for the Supertubes competition. He went out for a free surf in Peniche and busted an unheard of 720 reverse air.
3. This video shows why the pros love coming to Peniche so much, Supertubes puts on a show in this clip, filmed over various sessions during the 2011 pro event, the clip shows why the name fits so well at this spot!
4. Want to know what a Peniche surf camp is like? The guys at Ferrel Surf House have put together this short clip of what goes on when staying with them.
5. OK, OK it’s not a surf video, but when staying at our Peniche surf camps a trip to the Berlengas Islands is must do, beautiful private beaches, blue azure waters and exquisite scenery make this a trip not to be missed.
Other articles you may also find helpful:
Top five things to do at our Peniche surf camps
This video captures the essence of surfing in Portugal, Spain and France
Photo by: Ripar Surf School